Friday, January 24, 2014

Emotional Freedom Technique

Hello Happy Mamas!


I just finished reading a really great book about a topic that I first heard about a year or two ago, and wanted to let you know about it.

 It didn't catch my eye until recently.  I started seeing more and more of the wellness pros that I follow online talking about it, so I decided to poke around and do some research.

If you're not familiar with the Emotional Freedom Technique, or Tapping, you may want to head over to Nick Ortner's website and watch a few of his videos. He also produced a documentary, and wrote the book that I just finished, The Tapping Solution. You can also sign up for his informative newsletter.

EFT is a combination of ancient Chinese accupressure and Western psychology. You identify a physical or emotional issue you're experiencing and tap along certain points on your body to clear the stuck energy in your body. You then change your take on things.

Nick explains it so much better, so again, I encourage you to go and check out his website:

www.thetappingsolution.com

The book explains everything very thoroughly and goes through a TON of success stories.

If you're having any issues in your life, and nothing has worked for you to clear or fix them, this could help you. Anyone can do it, you don't need a professional, and the results are typically pretty immediate.

I've had some pretty great results myself and I now consider tapping a great tool in my wellness toolbox.


Also, if you're interested in the Law of Attraction, I've heard tapping referred to as step #1 in manifesting all sorts of awesomeness for yourself.



I would love to hear your take on all of this....let me know if you read the book-I'd love to discuss it! Leave a comment below, and until next time, have a fantastic day!

~Cozetta

No comments:

Post a Comment